2017 Ribbon Cuttings
The Streetsboro Area Chamber of Commerce will be happy to help with your publicity and marketing efforts for your official ribbon cutting/grand opening celebration.
As much as we would love to have you as a member of the Chamber, we understand it isn’t for everyone. However, we do want to welcome you to the City of Streetsboro and let people know you are open for business. There is no charge for the Ribbon Cutting Services but we do ask to have at least a 2 week notice and you host a business after-hours so people can meet you and see your business.
As a valued benefit the following are examples of what the Chamber will take care of:
1. Notify and invite the Chamber Board of Directors, fellow members of the Chamber, the local newspaper and Town Dignitaries including the Mayor of The City of Streetsboro
2. Provide the official giant golden scissors and red ribbon for the ceremony
3. Send press releases out at the same time you send yours to the press/ attached is the new business form to be filled out & returned to The Record Courier
4. Publicize the event at Chamber functions
5. Send email notification to the Board of Directors and the membership at large regarding the event time and location
6. Take official ceremonial photos
7. Send a post event press release along with the inclusion of ceremonial photos to the local press.
8. The Chamber staff will help with the execution of the ceremony.
Please call the chamber office to schedule 2 weeks prior to the event. We do ribbon cuttings Monday—Thursday at 4pm.