Board of Directors
Below you will find a recap of 2022- fondly referred to as "The State of the Chamber"
We are proud to say we have had another incredible year!
- 8.5% growth of membership
- We were able to award over $2000 in scholarships to graduating seniors
- Partially funded a grant thru the Streetsboro Educational Foundation
- Provided 85 meals and goodie bags for first responders
- Hosted 6 ribbon cuttings.
While that gives us a brief rear view mirror look at last year...
“Where are we headed in 2023”?
Our priorities and roadmap for 2023 have been guided by our relationships & collaboration with several organizations including: Northern Ohio Chamber of Commerce, the US Chamber of Commerce, & Portage Development Board
Our 2023 Strategic Plan
Advocacy- We pledge to effectively advocate for pro-business polies in local and state politics.
Increase the Return on investment for our Members-
· We strive to provide a wide range of cost saving solutions that are tailored to each members’ individual needs such as discounts on freight & shipping, group health insurance, & energy & sustainability programs.
· New in 2023 is membership for our small businesses to the US Chamber of Commerce where they can find financial assistance programs, resources, and advice from industry experts on how to start, run, and grow their businesses.
Delivering Value- Our partnerships with area organizations enables us to create programs and services that will help our members reach their professional and business goals.
It is thanks to the hard work, dedication, and commitment of our board of directors that these great accomplishments are possible!